2:35 A.M Thoughts

Does this deafening silence mean nothing to nobody but me?

My apologies on the silence on here, I have been working on a couple projects during my free time lately.

Here's a little bit of mystery for you all xo 💋

(admiring how a mess can make a picture come alive)

During this deafening silence, your actions have spoken louder than the roaring yells of my past. It's 2:35 in the morning, I'm thinking about The Creation of Adam as I stare into this light. Illuminating the only existence of direction, I asked, "breath some life in me, as you did with Adam."

With only thousands of miles apart is it possible that we grow closer together in the silence?

Laying there with a smile.

I am comforted with a beating heart in my chest and another by my belly.


XO.

A lighter mind.