Breaking the Ice here (Burr)


Breaking the ice with my first post, exercising TBP on this post. The purpose of it is to not edit a damn thing on this, pretty much not backspacing, even for edits. I'd be lying if I havent just backspaced completely forgetting the purpose!! 
(insert actual thought -- so annoying, me.. nir the project lmao.)  

In the last... 4 months, I have met some fireass people, that I have crazy connectiions with, like.... actual "positive vibes only" people and we would jhave nothing but positive vibes conversations.
I met this Beautiful Flower over the weekend, she;s a friend of a friend, a freind that I recently met. 

I was next to Scorpio, talking to him about whatevers, she sat diwn next to him and introduced herself to me. SHe seem cool, but her OPal earrings were what caught my attentipon. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the opal stone, something about it seems so pure when it's in the white crystak form. I complimented her on it and then showed her my piercing with the opal earring in it. Scorpio got the hint to get out of the way here, she radiated enormous vibes of peace, open-mindedness, and suunny happy vibes. 

We went from talking about school, what I wanteed to do with my life, our goals, her future, her busoness, life advice and of course..... Scorpio made his way into that convo too. She shared a situation that involved darkness and how Scorpio and anpther friend were there to help her. She commented that he was cool people but maybe has not been in touch with the good vibes that life has to offer. Maybe that was why I was introuduced into his life at the time I came in. who knows. I told her that he scarred me, in a sense that I was unsure what purpose he possessed in my life. She looked at me.. strangely, omg I'll never forget it. She thought to herself and I'm like what dudeeeee. Then she hesistated and then asked me if I believe or heard of something called "Soul Contracts." (hover over the word for more info). I never heard of this but I get it, that's some weird ish and to some, it may be untrue and bllllllllaaze bllllllllazeeee, butttt I live with an open-mind and I believe this HEAVY after reading more info on it. 

It makes sense to me that this is so poosible in the world, especially in my own personal life, how I have managed to attract and connect with souls that you would not even imagine were possible. In the eyes of other we appear as cool and optimistic people, but to each other we can see our auras, our wavelengths, and the energy we radiate. 

Anyways, she advised me to make sure I keep myself in tact throughout the rollercoaster ride, Scorpio is an intense individual, she does not want to see me dim my light, but to appreciate the road ahead of me, my friendship may be just what he needs right now during his current life situation, we shall see. There's something about him that I feel I need to be here for him, mind you it's been a total of 4 days that I have known him. 

"I felt it in my core.
 He was meant for so much more.
I was doing fine. 
All by myself.
 In my own line.
He needed someone to pull him off the shelf
Dust him off.
Accept him and his smoker's cough."

Xo, 
The cute gal with one dimple. 
                          
                                              
♬ Planez - Jeremih & J.Cole