You took my breath away..

Your eyes..

Brighter than the Sun
Deeper than the Oceans 
Darker than the night sky
Glitters like the Stars up high

They're beautiful.

If eyes are the windows to the soul 
does this mean I am captivated by yours?

If cameras have lens to enhance a captured moment 
and our eyes are that to our bodies
I wonder how the film looks like when you look at me

What do you see?
How do you see me?
What details did or do you
capture?  Where do they wonder?
Your eyes take me to a place of
comfort a place of excitement
too. When we lock eyes 
time stops.
stops.
stop.
sto
st
s
s
st
sto
stop.
stops.
don't stop.
In that moment nothing
matters, just you, and although time
stops, i love that moment of time shared.
Never stop sharing your eyes with me..
during my most hectic moments..
your eyes soothe the day, I'm...
addicted, give me my fix .....
take me to our secret place
for those 3.6 seconds..
if you can't say hi..
just look into 
my eyes...

So your eyes ..
brighter than the Sun
deeper than the Ocean
darker than the night sky 
glitters like the stars up high
share that moment only with my eyes

XO, 
ME❥❥❥