The Kitty and The Fish

The Kitty and The Fishy

Playing with Fire ...

Originally written: 04/19/2017
Platform: VSCO

Honestly, I am too tired to ponder on my topic of discussion, the mind and the heart are both silent today. It's strange cause you ask yourself who's driving Karina right meow. We're currently on Auto-pilot until further notice, until then, here's a post that I deleted from my VSCO account. 

It's dedicated to a unannounced waterbender, Enjoy!




That stupid eye game.......

(That devious smile..)
If you've ever flirted with someone, you know the eye game. When you say more to one another when you look at each other vs actually saying anything. Kinda feels like time stops for that one moment, nothing is relevant just this one second of silent communication. How I'm trying to stay in line for many reasons (some outta my control) but somehow the universe tends to bring me back to similar situations and I'm like ugh, not again. If I had to define Pisces, he'd be one simple word.


Trouble.


Trouble.


TROUBLE.



That and it's terrible timing. 
But I can't help but be drawn by the sound of his voice, he laughs at my mean jokes, & that devious smile; it all spells for a perfect disaster.

Too water the flame or add gasoline?

He's a Pisces... he won't survive against my Sagi-Cappiness. But then again I LOVE seafood and I happen to be Pescatarian.... Since R has shown me his true colors and is dancing with the devil, this Kitty will wander off and play with the sea of fishes.



Xo,


The Moment.