This is not ME

Backspace projecting this !!!!

I am pretty livid right now, I told myself one thing and how I allowed another to happen. I felt the outta body experience again, not in the "oh crap, I almost died," way but in the "what are you doing, Karina?"

Could it have been the moment I lost control of my car and attempting to avoid all walls or that I was standing THERE, I mean my soul was, while, my body was laying down there. 

Why did I not listen to my soul-self? 

I feel a lot of disappointment at this moment, how I can add another layer of things that I have to deal with. 

Super frustrated.
Super annoyed.
Super disappointed.
Highly irritated.
Highly moronic.
Highly upset.
Incredibly.. Incredibly.. Incredibly 
Disgusted.

What's the Silver Lining?
I know what I want for my character.
Any repercussions will be dealt with accordingly.
To take my future ever so serious.
Take my health like its the gift of LIFE
Too sink so LOW that I know what UP feels like. 
Get my act together
I have a better sense of the enemy.
LEARN TO SAY NO.

XO, 

The moment that got the best of me.

♬ Wanderlust - The Weeknd