xo, My Capricorn Mind.

Let's get one thing straight....

Communicating indirectly.
To: You..
Social media is a vast and broad world.
I sometimes receive what I read on there to be about me. 
And I know you too. 
With that being said, when I tweet, I'm not tweeting about you.
(mostly...)
This isn't towards you.

Dear fellow readers,
  I met a new friend on Twitter recently, who asked me for feedback.
We've never met, never seen each other, it's the first time we have interacted.
But he needed help.
Sometimes we need a complete stranger to tell us what we need to hear or maybe
WHAT WE DON'T WANNA HEAR.
More or less,
I know I've been in situations where I needed some complete stranger to listen and
tell me what to do.

So he did.

Maybe you need to read this, or maybe someone that you surround yourself does.

Furthermore,

The mind spoke today.
Enjoy.

****SORRY ON THE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ERRORS****


honestly i was going to hit you with that "life's too short and you both are still young" card. IDK you guys and I am just a 3rd person but something that never changes is the truth that one should be aware of their value and life's value. Sure you both had a great thing at one point in both each others life but that point has moved on. Honestly @ 17 I wanted to marry my high school sweetheart and I thought that was my first and last but God or Life (w.e you're into) obviously had planned something different instead. You both are young and have so much ahead of you to look forward too that this isn't really what you both need anyways.

I am sure this girl was amazing and had just about every single characteristics and qualities you desire but believe me when I say you'll meet someone with those qualities or combined with even better ones. The sad thing about someone saying "I can see myself marrying you," and "I love you," is that these words pose as a ball and chain to the one listening because they hear what they wanna hear and this makes them stay but is staying really what's good for you? I never met you but by asking the questions I asked and the responses you gave plus your explanation I have learned that you have a big heart and you have a lot of patience and you want to be filled with love. But would you believe me if I said that it should not be this difficult to get what you deserve by someone you think you need? God/life/ the universe has something always better for us waiting just around the corner but we hold ourselves back from that blessing because we are so stuck on what's infront of us when really it should be behind us. But we prolong or delay the blessing because we hang on a moment that filled us with love and joy.

So your decision, was the wise one. If I told you that from 15 - 24 I've been in relations with people that did not deserve a minute of my time. And I wish that I could delete a couple of people from ever having a piece of my heart but I can't but you do. No one likes the feeling of being alone or the idea of it but if I could go back to my 20 year old self, I would tell her to pump the breaks and just live life, it isn't always necessary to be involved with someone. As for her, she does not know what she wants, she's really really young. At 17 and 20 life's focus should be getting educated, paper, and learning about yourself and finding the puzzles that complete you, and when love comes knocking around be wise and allow yourself to love someone and invest time in someone who values you and is willing to invest in you just as much. Be happy, live life, build your empire, find yourself. Never settle for mediocre and if it does not work out FIND THE SILVER LINING IN ALL THINGS. Sorry for my rant but I have been thinking a lot about your situation and honestly we all deserve better when it comes to finding our other halfs and until then we should just chill and focus on our vision.

It is, I've been in a similar path and honestly life IS different from 20 vs 24 just because of age experience and our paths but it isn't worth it bc at any moment our life sentence is finished and for what?? To hang on a person that isn't willing to move forward with you? naaaaaa.